Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid is the perfect combo that works effectively to reduce the appearance of open pores on the skin and treats blackheads/whiteheads.
☀️ Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid on open pores:
- Salicylic Acid unclogs pores by removing dirt, sebum, and dead cells.
- Niacinamide tightens the pores by increasing skin elasticity.
- Together they reduce the appearance of pores by inhibiting sebum secretion.
- Niacinamide prevents further pore opening by acting on the skin barrier.
⭐ Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid on blackheads and whiteheads:
- Salicylic acid removes blackheads and whiteheads by exfoliating the lower layers of skin.
- Together both help in reducing blackheads and whiteheads by inhibiting sebum secretion.
- Niacinamide prevents further blackheads by avoiding further oxidation.
- Niacinamide acts as a skin barrier and stops them.
?We recommend this combination up to thrice a week to visibly reduce the size of pores and clear out blackheads/whiteheads on the skin.