Younger-looking skin is everyone’s dream. And if you are one of them then you must have heard about PEPTIDES. There are tons of skincare ingredients out there that help in achieving that dream and peptides are one of the most popular ingredients that help in fighting various signs of aging and are in lots of buzzes these days. They are the shorter chain of amino acids that act as building blocks of proteins such as collagen, elasticity & keratin.
PEPTIDES are the short chains of amino acids that act as building blocks of proteins such as collagen, elasticity & keratin. Without peptides, our skin is less intact that can lead to loss of firmness & the appearance of wrinkles. They are usually found in nature or created synthetically but most peptides used in skin care products are synthetic because of greater control on stability & efficacy in products. Peptides for the skin also help in promoting skin healing properties when skin is damaged by external factors & ease inflammation.
- Improves skin health and strengthens the skin barrier and increases elasticity.
- Collagen peptides help in relieving joint pain and improve the conditions of osteoarthritis.
- Consuming collagen supplements increase muscle growth and strength.
- It also promotes heart health and reduces the risk factors associated with the heart.
- Peptides promote skin healing properties when skin is damaged by external factors & ease inflammation.
- Peptides for the skin increase collagen production and helps in fighting the various signs of aging.
- Peptides for skin hydrate the skin deeply make the skin plumpy and glowing.
- Peptides also help in strengthening the skin’s barrier.
- Because of its deep hydration properties, peptides help in making the skin firmer and tighter.
- Peptides serve as building blocks to the new collagen and elastin fibers.
- They help in fighting breakouts and acne. The antimicrobial properties of peptides help in reducing active acne.
- Adding peptides to your skincare routine will help you achieve smoother, textured, hydrated and even-toned skin.
As we age, our skin loses its collagen production and elasticity, which is one of the major reasons for wrinkles occurrence. Peptides in skincare help to increase collagen production and produce more elastin, and also help in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles visibly. When it comes to reducing the wrinkles the working of peptides is quite complicated. They send out the signals to the skin cells to produce more collagen thus increasing the skin’s elasticity and reducing wrinkles.
Peptides are available in many forms like serums, moisturizers, creams, face washes etc. Adding peptides to your skin will deeply hydrate it making it firmer and more plumpy.
Peptides are best suitable for literally all skin types. If you have dry skin then adding peptides to your skincare routine will help you in getting moisturized and plumpy skin. If you have oily acne-prone skin then they will help you to fight acne because of their antimicrobial properties. Peptides are best suited for sensitive skin types as they gently increase the cells turnover rate and give younger-looking, wrinkle-free skin.
- Peptide hydrates the skin deeply and makes it plumpy.
- Peptides in skincare increase the cells turnover rate and collagen production.
- Adding peptides in skincare also helps in fighting acne.
- Peptides make the skin firmer, tighter and plumpy.
- They help in fighting various signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Peptides in skincare are also effective in the wound healing process and in skin repairing.
- It is safe to use peptides every day both in the A.M. and P.M. routine.
- It is very essential to know the right form of peptide that needs to be added to your routine. They are available in the form of masks, moisturizers, face washes, and serums. However, using peptides in the serum or moisturizer form will help you see the results more effectively.
- You can always layer peptides with other ingredients such as niacinamide, retinol, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants to see more effective results.
Deconstruct Retinol and Peptide Serum contains 0.2% Retinol and 5% Peptides that increase the cell turnover rate and fight fine lines and wrinkles effectively. This serum also helps in tackling acne, dark spots and pigmentation thus giving even-toned skin. It boosts collagen production and makes the skin ore firmer and tighter.
Peptide is an essential ingredient to add to your skincare routine if you are looking for an anti-aging skincare process. It will boost the skin’s collagen production and increase the cell turnover rate making the skin feel tighter and firmer and will also visibly decrease the signs of aging.