Do you know blackheads are a type of non-inflammatory acne? Non-inflammatory means they haven’t reached the stage of becoming big, red and with pus.
Blackheads need to be tackled before they move into becoming acne with pus! Regular use of BHA/ salicylic acid along with niacinamide and AHA helps in tackling with acne!
✨ Stop The Acne At The Right Stage:
– Hormonal reaction: clean face twice a day, surroundings & diet, understand your medicines
– Excess Oil Production: BHA, retinoids, niacinamide, use right products/ ingredients
– Clogged Pores: salicylic acid/ BHA, AHA, niacinamide, retinoids, azelaic acid/ PAD
– Acne with Pus: antibiotics (prescription), retinoids, azelaic acid/ PAD, benzoyl peroxide
– Inflammation/Redness: niacinamide, retinoids, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, prescription drugs
– Spots/Scars/Marks: alpha arbutin, niacinamide, azelaic acid/ PAD, retinoids, clinical treatments