✨ Here is a simple guide on how to care for oily skin
How to care for oily skin?
– USE CLEANSERS with salicylic acid (BHA)
– USE SPOT TREATMENTS for ACNE of benzoyl peroxide/ azelaic acid/ potassium azeloyl diglycinate
– USE GEL MOISTURISERS with hyaluronic acid/ glycerin/ other humectants
– REDUCE OIL PRODUCTION by using niacinamide/ BHA serums
– DON’T PICK ON ACNE
– REDUCE ACNE SPOTS by using niacinamide/ alpha arbutin
– EXFOLIATE DEAD CELLS & DEBRIS by using AHA, twice a week
– PROTECT WITH SUNSCREEN by using SPF 30 or greater
? A quick trivia: BHA/ salicylic acid + AHA + niacinamide + azelaic acid – our recommended products for oily skin!