Ingredients that work on HYPERPIGMENTATION:
1. Vitamin C– Helps reduce the appearance of scarring and even out your skin tone by boosting collagen production.
2. Niacinamide– Works on tanning, freckles & reduces dark spots on the skin.
3. Azelaic acid– Helps in dealing with both active acne and its related hyperpigmentation.
4. Kojic Acid– It is a natural bleaching agent. It’s often used for age spots, & helps reduce brown-colored pigmentation from acne.
5. Hydroquinone– It is a bleaching agent that gets rid of dark spots while also slowing down the release of melanin.
6. Alpha Arbutin – Alpha Arbutin works on immediate skin brightness.
💧 There is no right answer to choosing the right ingredient, it all depends on the %, formulation, and what suits your skin the best.