In this post we’ll talk about a super derivative of azelaic acid – potassium azeloyl glycinate that is more effective and better than azelaic acid?
? What is Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate (pad)?
A new generation ingredient, which is a combination of azelaic acid and glycerin that is water-soluble and works to reduce acne and evens skin tone, even better than azelaic acid
✨ Why is being water-soluble so important?
Azelaic acid is not soluble in water that makes it difficult to work with and hence usually found in an oil base, which is not great for acne. Potassium azeloyl diglycenate is easily soluble in water and also inherits all of azelaic acid’s properties; thus good for acne-prone skin
⭐How does it work on the skin?
– regulates the level of sebum production in the skin
– helps to lighten and even out the skin tone
– reduces acne and clears out acne
– soothes reduces and inflammation
– moisturizes the skin and increases its elasticity
?A quick trivia: 1-5% of Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate is adequate for all skin types!