Oily skin – a skin type characterised by oiliness, acne, open looking pores and the occasional whiteheads and blackheads on skin
☀️ What causes oily skin?
The skin produces excess oil/sebum through the pores/ hair follicles. this can be
– Caused due to external factors
✨ How does oily skin look/feel like?
– Acne/pimples on the skin
– Whiteheads and blackheads
– Open looking pores
– Roughness on the skin in patches
– Greasy appearance
? Can normal skin feel oily?
yes normal skin can feel oily due to
– External weather such as increased humidity etc
– Seasons; in summer normal skin can feel extra oily
– Change of place
– Spending more time outdoors
? A quick trivia: Oily skin, if not hereditary is not a constant and usually comes and goes by taking proper care & using the right ingredients!