Today we’re going to two popular antioxidants in skincare – niacinamide and alpha arbutin – and how they work together to treat hyperpigmentation, tanning and freckles on the skin💫
☀️ Why should you combine two antioxidants?
Niacinamide + Alpha Arbutin are two antioxidants that suit all skin types. using them together can help treat hyperpigmentation, treat dark spots and dullness and also reduce the appearance of freckles on the skin
🌟 Niacinamide + Alpha Arbutin for hyperpigmentation:
– BOTH INHIBIT MELANIN that helps treat pigmentation on skin
– BOTH ARE GENTLE and work on hyperpigmentation, dullness and dark spots
– NIACINAMIDE PREVENTS TRANSFER OF MELANINthat reduces the occurrence of pih
– ALPHA ARBUTIN SUPPRESSES TYROSINE thus slowing down the process of hyperpigmentation
⭐ Niacinamide + Alpha Arbutin to reduce tanning and freckles:
– BOTH TACKLE FREE RADICALS thus prevents tanning and freckles
– NIACINAMIDE FADES SCARS AND SPOTS to give a clear appearance
– ALPHA ARBUTIN REDUCES THE DEGREE OF TANNING by blocking the formation of tyrosinase
– BOTH REDUCE TANNING AND FRECKLES by inhibiting excess melanin production in the skin
💧A quick trivia: You can use niacinamide and alpha arbutin every day for best results on your skin!