Beginners Exfoliating Serum - 5% Lactic Acid + 1.5% Probiotic
Share this product on
Why is this different?
A rare combination of Lactic acid and Probiotic that works effectively on skin texture, skin tone and brightens the skin, along with improving the skin barrier. There is added Hyaluronic Acid to provide hydration to the skin. This exfoliating and hydrating combo works well to gently exfoliate the upper layer of skin, while hydrating the skin. The less concentration of AHA and probiotic is perfect for people with sensitive or dry skin
How Does it Work on the Skin?
- 5% Lactic Acid (AHA) is a humectant that lightly exfoliates the upper skin layer to provide an even skin tone and smooth skin texture
- 1.5% Probiotics (Lactococcus Ferment Lysate) fights microbes and foreign particles and also balances skin pH and hydration.
- 1% Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin and gives a subtle glow to the skin
- Can be used by all skin types.
How to use?
- Apply 2-3 drops on to the skin after cleansing.
- Dab until the entire product is absorbed into the skin.
- Use of moisturiser and sunscreen is compulsory after using this product.
- Preferably to be used during the evening.
- Use upto 3-4 days a week.
- Lactic Acid : An exfoliant ideal for dry and sensitive skin, does mild chemical peeling and can be utilized on the face to reduce hyperpigmentation and decrease age spots and dark marks.
O – Hesham A. El Enshasy et al J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2015, 7(10):729-735
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate: This probiotic helps to maintain the normal skin microbial flora and thus, the skin barrier system.
Exp Dermatol. 2010 Aug;19(8):e1-8
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A humectant and a skin conditioning agent that provides hydration to the skin
Final Report of the Safety Assessment of Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Hyaluronate, and Sodium Hyaluronate. International Journal of Toxicology, 28(4_suppl), 5–67. doi:10.1177/1091581809337738
- Glycerin: A humectant that attracts moisture from the environment to lock it in the skin, providing hours of hydration and facilitating the repair of skin’s barrier.
Glycerol And The_skin_holistic_approach_20160817-5518-61mq0a.pdf
- Palmaria Palmata: A plant-based seaweed that acts as a natural emollient and makes the skin smooth and supple.
Michalak, I., Dmytryk, A., & Chojnacka, K. (2020). Algae Cosmetics. Encyclopedia of Marine Biotechnology, 65–85. doi:10.1002/9781119143802.ch3
- Betaine : A plant-derived gentle hydrating ingredient that soothes skin
J. Chem. Phys. 142, 212438 (2015)
- Sodium Gluconate: An active ingredient booster and has a radical scavenging effect to inhibit cellular free radical formation.
PubChem Compound Summary for CID 517056, Gluconate sodium
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin: A combination of skin-softening, antimicrobial, and a preservative required to keep the serum fresh and free from any microbial growth.
Contact Dermatitis. 2016 May;74(5):281-8
- Sodium Benzoate: A preservative used in cosmetics to kill the growth of unwanted microorganisms.
J Prev Med Hyg. 2019 Mar; 60(1): E50–E57.
- Citric Acid : An antioxidant that acts as a buffering agent, and pH adjustment.
C.R. SOCCOL et al.: Citric Acid Production, Food Technol. Biotechnol. 44 (2) 141–149 (2006)
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmaria Palmata, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Betaine
- For skin free from acne and acne marks
Use with Beginners Exfoliating serum – 5% Lactic Acid + 1.5% Probiotics for improved texture. Apply 2-3 drops onto dry skin after cleansing and gently pat it onto the skin until absorbed. Follow up with Deconstruct’s Breakout Control Serum – 3.3% Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate for best results.
- For even toned and brighter skin
Use with Deconstruct’s Beginners Exfoliating Serum – 5% Lactic acid + 1.5% Probiotic to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and even out the skin tone. Apply evenly on clean and dry skin, avoiding eye area, until completely absorbed. Follow up with Deconstruct Brightening Serum – 10% Niacinamide + 0.3% Alpha Arbutin for best results.
- For skin free from whiteheads and excess oil production
Use with Deconstruct’s Beginners Exfoliating Serum – 5% Lactic acid + 1.5% Probiotic to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and even out the skin tone. Apply evenly on clean and dry skin, avoiding eye area, until completely absorbed. Use with Deconstruct Pore Control Serum – 2% Salicylic Acid and 3% Niacinamide on alternate days
- Best suited for individuals above 18 years old.
- Use of moisturiser is mandatory after applying this product.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Can be used during pregnancy