Confused between AHA & BHA? Here’s a short & quick guide on the difference between AHA & BHA! 💫
✨What’s the difference between AHA & BHA?
– AHA works on exfoliating the top layers of the skin, BHA works on exfoliating the deeper layers
– While AHA works on pigmentation, tanning, dullness & rough skin, BHA works on pores, acne & black & white heads
– AHA is best suited by all skin types, while BHA is best suited for oily skin types
– Use AHAs upto 30% and BHAs upto 2% in a cosmetic product
🌟Can AHA & BHA be used together?
– Yes, all skin types can use them together
– Using them together keeps skin smooth, free from blackheads, acne & evens out skin tone
– Sensitive & very dry skin can use them on a well moisturised/ hydrated skin
18% AHA + 2% BHA(Salicylic Acid) – Exfoliating Serum
A must-have exfoliating serum that incorporates 5 types of acids – AHAs and BHA, to exfoliate all the layers of your skin to give an even-toned and smooth textured skin. It is loaded with propylene glycol to keep skin moisturised & hydrated and less irritated during application