- Niacinamide/ Hyaluronic acid/ Alpha Arbutin: They can either be used together or can be used either in the morning & evening.
- AHA: They can be used in the same routine if in a single product and use in different routines if they are different products.
- Retinoids & Vitamin C: Recommended to use them in different routines as they can be drying when used together.
- Potassium Azelolyl Diglycinate/ Azelaic Acid/ Benzoyl Peroxide: Better use them in different regimes if possible; if the skin is used & in case of severe acne then they can be used in the same routine.
✨ How often should you include salicylic acid in your skincare routine?
- Cleanser (0.5%)- Once a day
Penetrates deep into pores & clears them
- Serum (1-2%)- 3 to 4 times/ week
Loosens dead skin cells & reduces sebum secretion.
- Ointment (1-2%)- As needed, in case of severe acne.
Combining salicylic acid with ingredients such as niacinamide & AHAs works well to clear pores, reduce acne, and control sebum production.
Deconstruct’s range of products containing Salicylic acid
This serum contains 2% salicylic acid and 3% niacinamide. Salicylic acid and Niacinamide are an unique combo that works well on pores, blackheads, and whiteheads. This pore cleansing and oil control combination works well together to exfoliate pores and reduce future oil production by removing dirt, sebum, and dead cells.
This serum contains 18% AHA and 2% BHA (Salicylic Acid). A must-have exfoliating serum that contains 5 types of acids (AHAs and BHAs) to exfoliate all layers of your skin and leave you with an even tone and silky texture. It contains propylene glycol, which keeps skin moisturised and nourished while also reducing irritation.
- What goes first, salicylic acid or niacinamide?
Applying niacinamide before salicylic acid is thought to be the best option. This is due to niacinamide’s humectant properties, which guarantee that the natural skin barrier is properly hydrated.
2. Can I use salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid together?
Both are acceptable options. In fact, combining your salicylic acid with hyaluronic acid is a great idea. Because its role is to absorb excess oil, salicylic acid can be a touch drying to the skin.
3. Can I use salicylic acid, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid together?
Indeed, you can! The capacity to offer hydration and protection to the skin is the primary benefit of combining niacinamide with hyaluronic acid.
4. Can you layer salicylic acid and niacinamide?
yes. They are well-suited to one another. Salicylic acid can permeate deeper into the layers of the skin since it is oil soluble, but it can also dry and irritate the skin.
5. Can I use salicylic acid and alpha arbutin together?
Yes, you can. Don’t be fooled by the long names of these ingredients; they’re all really simple to combine.
6. How to layer alpha arbutin and salicylic acid?
Apply 2-3 drops of Alpha Arbutin Serum on your face and gently spread it around in a circular motion. Allow 1-2 minutes for the serum to reach the deeper layers of the skin. Then you can use it to layer with other items.
7. Can I use salicylic acid and alpha arbutin together?
Yes, you can use se salicylic acid and alpha arbutin together because it is extremely simple and safe.
8. How to layer alpha arbutin and salicylic acid?
Apply a couple of drops of Alpha Arbutin Serum on your face and gently massage it in a circular motion. Allow the serum to permeate the deeper layers of the skin by allowing it to sit for 1-2 minutes. After that, you can use other items to overlay it.