- Niacinamide/ Hyaluronic acid/ Alpha Arbutin: They can either be used together or can be used either in the morning & evening.
- AHA: They can be used in the same routine if in a single product and use in different routines if they are different products.
- Retinoids & Vitamin C: Recommended to use them in different routines as they can be drying when used together.
- Potassium Azelolyl Diglycinate/ Azelaic Acid/ Benzoyl Peroxide: Better use them in different regimes if possible; if the skin is used & in case of severe acne then they can be used in the same routine.
✨ How often should you include salicylic acid in your skincare routine?
- Cleanser (0.5%)- Once a day
Penetrates deep into pores & clears them
- Serum (1-2%)- 3 to 4 times/ week
Loosens dead skin cells & reduces sebum secretion.
- Ointment (1-2%)- As needed, in case of severe acne.
💧 Combining salicylic acid with ingredients such as niacinamide & AHAs works well to clear pores, reduce acne, and control sebum production.