We turn 2 & we got you. Get:
Get Facewash/ Micellar water <₹799
Get Moisturizer/ Cleansing Balm/ Sunscreen >₹799
Get Body Serum/ Body Cream/ Scalp Serum >₹1099
Get 2 products of your choice >₹1599
2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum with 1% Niacinamide | Oil Free Hydrating Face serum
Save: ₹105.00 15% Off
Use EXTRA10 at checkout for additional 10% off
Share this product on
Why is this different?
Deconstruct’s hyaluronic acid face serum with niacinamide is a unique hydrating serum formulation. Hyaluronic acid is a combination of 3 types of hyaluronic acid molecular weights/ sizes that helps it penetrate into various layers of the skin to provide hydration from deep within. This combined with niacinamide reduces oil/sebum production and soothes skin to reveal oil-free moisturized skin. Making this niacinamide and hyaluronic acid serum suitable for dry skin, oily skin, dehydrated skin amongst other skin types.
How Does it Work on the Skin?
- 2% Hyaluronic acid in this serum attracts moisture to the skin, making it plump and hydrated without the skin feeling oily. Hyaluronic acid is a great humectant made by our skin cells that is known to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, making it a key active ingredient to resolve concerns related to dehydrated skin as it increases the water content of the skin. Our hyaluronic acid serum is a combination of three different types of hyaluronic acid molecular weights.
- High Molecular Weight: >1.800.000 Dalton (moisturizes the skin superficially and regulates skin’s water concentration to keep it smooth).
- Medium Molecular Weight: 1,000.000 to 1.800.000 Dalton (stored in the connective tissues of the skin and has long-term effects on skin hydration).
- Low Molecular Weight: 400.000 to 1.000.000 Dalton (works in the deeper layers of the skin with cell-regenerative properties and works on skin ageing).
- All in all Hyaluronic acid is a key ingredient that effectively work on reducing the appearance of wrinkles, improving skin barrier and providing long lasting hydration.
- 1% Niacinamide in this skin hydrating serum soothes skin and improves overall skin texture
How to use?
- Apply 2-3 drops onto damp skin after cleansing
- Gently massage until the product is absorbed into the skin
- Follow up with a moisturiser and sunscreen for best results.
- Can be used in the morning and evening.
Hyaluronic Acid: Water-soluble super ingredient that keeps the skin moisturised for long and improves skin texture overtime by working on signs of ageing on the skin
ACS Biomater Sci Eng. 2015 Jul 13;1(7):481-493
The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, 7(3), 27–29
Niacinamide: Water-soluble antioxidant sourced from Vitamin B3, when used at lower concentrations inhibits sebum production & soothes skin.
Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, 2006 Jun;8(2):96-101
Butylene Glycol: A conditioning and moisturising ingredient that helps repair and protect skin’s barrier and also provide surface hydration.
Journal of the American college of toxicology, Volume 4, Number 5, 1985
Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol and Xylitol: Reinforces the barrier function by stimulating ceramide synthesis and optimised water reserves by boosting natural moisturising factor and hyaluronic acid
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 8(1), 32-39
Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Gluconate: A combination that is an active ingredient booster and has a radical scavenging effect to inhibit cellular free radical formation
Dermatology Research and Practice, volume 2014
Piper Nigrum (black pepper) Seed Extract: Naturally derived anti-oxidant with various multi-fold benefits. It also increases the bioavailability of the product to the skin.
Nutrition Research, Volume 19, Issue 3, 1999, Pages 381-388
Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin: A combination of skin-softening, antimicrobial and a preservative required to keep the serum fresh and free from any microbial growth
Contact Dermatitis. 2016 May;74(5):281-8
Aqua, Xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol and xylitol, Hyaluronic Acid, Piper nigrum (black pepper) Seed extract, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aspartate (and) Zinc Gluconate (and) Copper Gluconate, Sodium Gluconate
Since Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide are versatile in nature, you can safely mix them with any active ingredients.
For added radiance and a dewy skin
Use Vitamin C Serum – 10% Vitamin C + 0.5 % Ferulic Acid that contains anti-inflammatory properties which clears pigmentation, dull skin and dark spots. Apply 2-3 drops onto dry skin after cleansing and gently pat it onto the skin until absorbed for glowing skin. Follow up with Deconstruct Hydrating Serum 2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide for best results.
For an acne-free and oil-free hydrated skin without the oiliness
Use with Deconstruct’s Acne Control Serum – 3.3% Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate to clear out acne and scars and keep skin moisturized without feeling oily. Apply 2-3 drops onto dry skin after cleansing and gently pat it onto the skin until absorbed. Follow up with Deconstruct Hydrating Serum 2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide for best results.
For an even, clear and supple skin
Use Deconstruct’s Exfoliating Serum – AHA 18% + BHA 2% consisting of lactic acid & salicylic acid to even out your skin tone. Apply evenly on clean and dry skin, avoiding eye area, and leave on for no more than 10 minutes. Wash off with cold water and follow up with Deconstruct Hydrating Serum 2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide for best results.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised
- Best suited for individuals above 18 years of age
- Safe to be used during pregnancy
This face serum best suits people with
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Combination skin
Use this face serum, if your concerns are
- Fine lines
Where do we ship to?
We ship to almost every city in India. We do not offer an international shipping option currently, but we hope to offer it in the future.
How long does an order take to process?
We try to process the orders within 24 working hours, in most cases we try to fulfil the order within 3 working days, but please allow us 7 working days to fulfil the order. Order delivery time may vary during peak periods(after/during product launches, holidays and special promotions)
How long does it take to ship?
We ship all confirmed orders within 24 working hours. You will receive an email once your order is shipped with your tracking number. We work as hard as we can to try to meet your expectations, but sometimes there may be delays – e.g. because of postal/carrier delays, logistics, bad weather, or things out of our control.
How can you track your order?
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
You can cancel your orders by writing to us on our Email ID – [email protected] or please call us on 080-471-05772 (Monday to Friday, 10AM to 7PM & Saturday 10AM to 4PM)and we will help you in cancelling the order.
How will I receive the refund for my cancelled order?
For prepaid orders, money will be returned to the bank account/credit/debit card or where the payment was made within 7 business working days.We will be able to credit to the original method of payment,we cannot refund to another alternative card.
Please Note: Orders can only be cancelled before they are shipped.
Returns and Refund
Thank you for shopping at The Deconstruct. We have made all our products with utmost care and deep scientific knowledge with an understanding of most skin types. If you are still not completely satisfied with a purchase, please reach out to us and we will put all our efforts to help you.
We offer refund / replacement only in following cases:
- Wrong product delivered
- Expired product delivered
- Damaged product delivered – Physical damage/ tampered product or packaging.
- Missing product
Step 1 – Raise a request within 2 days from the date of delivery through Email – [email protected] or on Whatsapp at +919398249040 with the pictures of the issue you are facing and your order ID.
Step 2 – Allow us 48 working hours to review your request.
Step 3 – On reviewing your request, we will send our courier partner to collect the product delivered to you.
Step 4 – After your product(s) is received, we will verify it and initiate the replacement or refund accordingly.
Under what conditions return/ replacement requests will not be accepted?
- Opened/used/altered products.
- Original packaging (mono cartons, labels, etc.) missing.
- The return/replacement request is generated after 2 days from the date of delivery.
- The damaged/ missing product is reported after 2 days from the date of delivery.
- Update received as product delivered but product not received and if reported after 24 hours from the time of delivery.
- Is Hyaluronic Acid Serum good for Oily Skin type?
Yes, hyaluronic acid being a very light weight ingredient does a wonderful job especially for those with sensitive skin & dehydrated oily skin as it hydrates the skin without making it oily.
- Can I use Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid Serum together?
Yes, you can use Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid serum together. In fact, our Vitamin C+ Ferulic Acid Serum also has Hyaluronic acid in it to make the skincare routine effective, gentle & easier all at the same time.
- How often should I use hydrating hyaluronic acid serum?
Hyaluronic acid serum can be used twice in a day in the morning and evening routine for plump, hydrated skin.
- Can I use hyaluronic acid with Niacinamide?
Yes, definitely you can. Hyaluronic acid and niacinamide both are a powerful combo together, as hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin and niacinamide helps improve skin texture and regulates sebum secretion.
- Is It ok to use Hyaluronic Acid every day?
Yes, hyaluronic acid can be used on a daily basis for plump, hydrated skin & also to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- How Do You Know if You’re Using Too Much Hyaluronic Acid?
When your skin feels tight and a little stretched after using hyaluronic acid, just know that you have used it more. Also a pro tip would be using hyaluronic acid on damp skin so that it holds the moisture well and gives maximum benefits.
- Do you need to wet your face with hyaluronic acid?
You should apply hyaluronic acid on damp skin to lock in the moisture and resolves concerns such as flaky skin and irritated skin.
- Is hyaluronic acid moisturizing or hydrating?
Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that seals the moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and provides supple and plump skin throughout the day.
- Does hyaluronic acid remove dark spots or does it make the face glow?
Hyaluronic acid improves skin texture and enhances skin firmness and elasticity by boosting collagen production thereby making the skin glow.
- How long does it take to see results with hyaluronic acid?
It keeps the skin hydrated, not just that, it experiences soft, supple and radiant skin immediately upon application whereas in terms of reducing fine lines and smoothing the skin, it should take almost 8 weeks to see the results.
- Can I use hydrating serum in the place of moisturizer for oily skin?
You can apply hydrating serum on damp skin, but we always recommend to lock it with a moisturizer.
- Is hydrating serum safe to use for a teenager?
Hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid and niacinamide is best suited for individuals above 18 years of age.
- Is hydrating serum safe to use for a pregnant and/ or a lactating/ nursing mother?
Yes, Hydrating serum is safe to be used during pregnancy.
- Should hyaluronic acid be avoided under the eyes?
Since hyaluronic acid is very gentle, it is not required to avoid them from under the eyes.
I had ordered this serum on 11 January 2023. On 18 January i got updation that YOU RECEIVED THE PRODUCT without delivering the product. Your courier partner even didn't call me or mesage nor ask otp number tooo. I complained about it twice by calling your customer service and raised a token against it. Still did nt any follow up.
Crap. I lost my money.
Product is very good but when ever i order from the site it also got stuck. 10-13days it takes to get the product. Very bad
It makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I use it every morning. It keeps my skin hydrated until wash it off.
Its a good product and very hydrating but the expiry date is in one month, so please next time give products with longer duration in expiry date. I felt very angry when I first saw the expiry date but the product is very good and soothing so please next time keep in mind about the expiry date.
Very good serum as it blends very easily and is super hydrating too!!
But l should say that l was delivered a 15ml instead of 30ml which was expiring in a month. After contacting the customer care they apologised and immediately delivered a new one and did not take the old one back.