2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide - Hydrating Serum
₹339.00 – ₹475.00
Share this product on
Why is this different?
Deconstruct Hydrating Serum for face is a unique formulation of Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide. Hyaluronic acid is a combination of 3 molecular weights/ sizes that helps the product penetrate into various layers of the skin to provide hydration from deep within. This combined with niacinamide reduces oil/sebum production and soothes skin to reveal a oil-free moisturized skin. Suitable for all skin types including dry skin.
How Does it Work on the Skin?
- 2% Hyaluronic acid in skin hydrating serum attracts moisture to the skin, making it plump and hydrated without the skin feeling oily. Our hyaluronic acid is a combination of three different molecular weights
- High Molecular Weight: >1.800.000 Dalton (moisturizes the skin superficially and regulate skin’s water concentration to keep it smooth)
- Medium Molecular Weight: 1,000.000 to 1.800.000 Dalton (stored in the connective tissues of the skin and has long-term effects on skin hydration)
- Low Molecular Weight: 400.000 to 1.000.000 Dalton (works in the deeper layers of the skin with cell-regenerative properties and works on skin ageing)
- 1% Niacinamide in this skin hydrating serum soothes skin and improves overall skin texture
How to use?
- Apply 2-3 drops onto damp skin after cleansing
- Gently massage until the product is absorbed into the skin
- Follow up with a moisturiser and sunscreen for best results.
- Can be used in the morning and evening.
Hyaluronic Acid: Water-soluble super ingredient that keeps the skin moisturised for long and improves skin texture overtime by working on signs of ageing on the skin
ACS Biomater Sci Eng. 2015 Jul 13;1(7):481-493
The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, 7(3), 27–29
Niacinamide: Water-soluble antioxidant sourced from Vitamin B3, when used at lower concentrations inhibits sebum production & soothes skin
Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, 2006 Jun;8(2):96-101
Butylene Glycol: A conditioning and moisturising ingredient that helps repair and protect skin’s barrier and also provide surface hydration
Journal of the American college of toxicology, Volume 4, Number 5, 1985
Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol and Xylitol: Reinforces the barrier function by stimulating ceramide synthesis and optimised water reserves by boosting natural moisturising factor and hyaluronic acid
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 8(1), 32-39
Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Gluconate: A combination that is an active ingredient booster and has a radical scavenging effect to inhibit cellular free radical formation
Dermatology Research and Practice, volume 2014
Piper Nigrum (black pepper) Seed Extract: Naturally derived anti-oxidant with various multi-fold benefits. It also increases the bioavailability of the product to the skin.
Nutrition Research, Volume 19, Issue 3, 1999, Pages 381-388
Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin: A combination of skin-softening, antimicrobial and a preservative required to keep the serum fresh and free from any microbial growth
Contact Dermatitis. 2016 May;74(5):281-8
Aqua, Xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol and xylitol, Hyaluronic Acid, Piper nigrum (black pepper) Seed extract, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aspartate (and) Zinc Gluconate (and) Copper Gluconate, Sodium Gluconate
Since Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide are versatile in nature, you can safely mix them with any active ingredients.
For added brightness and a dewy skin
Use with Deconstruct’s Brightening Serum – 10% Niacinamide + 0.3% Alpha Arbutin for added brightness. Apply 2-3 drops onto dry skin after cleansing. Use your fingertips to spread it evenly across your face until absorbed. Follow up with Deconstruct Hydrating Serum 2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide for best results.
For an acne-free and oil-free hydrated skin without the oiliness
Use with Deconstruct’s Acne Control Serum – 3.3% Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate to clear out acne and scars and keep skin moisturised without feeling oily. Apply 2-3 drops onto dry skin after cleansing and gently pat it onto the skin until absorbed. Follow up with Deconstruct Hydrating Serum 2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide for best results.
For an even, clear and supple skin
Use with Deconstruct’s Exfoliating Serum – AHA 18% + BHA 2% to and even out your skin tone. Apply evenly on clean and dry skin, avoiding eye area, and leave on for no more than 10 minutes. Wash off with cold water and follow up with Deconstruct Hydrating Serum 2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide for best results.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised
- Best suited for individuals above 18 years of age
- Safe to be used during pregnancy
This face serum best suits people with
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Combination skin
Use this face serum, if your concerns are
- Fine lines
All the products in a confirmed order will be shipped within 24 hours. Expect the products to reach you within 4-7 days of despatch.
You can only cancel the order by writing to us on our email ID – email@example.com or calling us on +91 9398249040 (Monday to Saturday, 10AM to 7PM) and we will help you in cancelling the order.
Please note: Orders can only be cancelled before they are not shipped. You will get an email as the order is shipped.
Returns & Refunds
Thank you for shopping at The Deconstruct. We have made all our products with utmost care and deep scientific knowledge with an understanding of most skin types. If you are still not completely satisfied with a purchase, please reach out to us and we will put all our efforts to help you.
We offer refunds / replacements only in following cases:
- Wrong product delivered
- Expired product delivered
- Damaged product delivered – Physical damage/ tampered product or packaging.
- A proper unboxing video is required for damaged, broken, non-working items or similar cases for return
Under the above circumstances, please raise a return / refund request within 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery – drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow us 48 hours to review your request. Once the request is approved, we will initiate a reverse pickup. Our courier partner will pick the order from your doorsteps.
Upon receiving the returned order, our service team will review the same. If the issues described by you are verified, our team will initiate a refund within 24 hours.
No return or any other claim will be acceptable or valid
- after the expiration of 7 days from the time of delivery of the product
- opened/ used/ altered products
- original packaging (mono cartons, labels, etc.) missing
- the damaged/ missing product is reported after 2 days from the date of delivery
- Can I use hydrating serum in the place of moisturizer for oily skin?
You can apply hydrating serum on damp skin, but we always recommend to lock it with a moisturizer.
- Is hydrating serum safe to use for a teenager?
Hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid and niacinamide is best suited for individuals above 18 years of age.
- Is hydrating serum safe to use for a pregnant and/ or a lactating/ nursing mother?
Yes, Hydrating serum is safe to be used during pregnancy.
- Should hyaluronic acid be avoided under the eyes?
Since hyaluronic acid is very gentle, it is not required to avoid them from under the eyes.
My skin has been acting up because of all the makeup and laziness in my lifestyle, so I decided to keep my skincare very minimal and include only some kind of hydration. And that's when I came upon this serum. Deconstruct as a brand was new to me but I still went with it fingers crossed and I'm sooo happy I did that !!
It provides the right amount of hydration for my skin and keeps it that way till the end of the day 💦
This serum, I feel is so beginners friendly and anyone thinking of starting to include serums in their skincare can definitely try this out...trust me it won't disappoint you...!!!
Also this is not sponsored or anything...I bought it with my own money after scrolling through a lot of brands 🙂
Things to keep in mind while using a Hyaluronic Acid serum —
1. Apply only on damp skin, do not apply on dry skin, if you do so it will leave you with more dehydrated skin
2. Apply a moisturiser to lock in the hydration
3. Don't forget your neck (I forgot in the video😅)
4. Follow up with a sunscreen in the morning
I do have acne prone skin and this serum helps me alot, since I have to use many actives on my skin for pimples but at the same time my skin wants hydration and this serum helps me alot with that. Thankyou deconstruct for launching this great serum ❤️
Hi, i have dry acne prone skin. Just started my skincare journey and using this serum both am and pm along with other products. Beautiful one- has helped even-tone my skin, made it softer, fine lines have reduced, there's a glow on my face. Kept my undereyes super hydrated and that was one of my main areas of concerns (other than my acne concern). I am happy. My first bottle is about to get over, and this serum is definitely a repurchase for me.
It gave the skin added brightness n fairness
Deconstruct hydrating serum did work well for me. I have sensitive oily acne prone skin. And mostly actives give me breakouts in the first try, fortunately didn't notice it with this serum. The texture is a bit thick which says that it's indeed hyaluronic acid. You can notice the hydration on your skin instantly after applying. You can use it both at am and pm. And don't forget your sunscreen at the morning.