2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide - Hydrating Serum
₹399.00 – ₹599.00
Share this product on
Why is this different?
Hyaluronic acid is a combination of 3 molecular weights/ sizes that helps the product penetrate into various layers of the skin to provide hydration from deep within. This combined with niacinamide reduces oil/sebum production and soothes skin to reveal a oil-free moisturised skin. Suitable for all skin types including dry skin.
How Does it Work on the Skin?
- 2% Hyaluronic acid attracts moisture to the skin, making it plump and hydrated without the skin feeling oily. Our hyaluronic acid is a combination of three different molecular weights
- High Molecular Weight: >1.800.000 dalton (moisturises the skin superficially and regulate skin’s water concentration to keep it smooth)
- Medium Molecular Weight: 1,000.000 to 1.800.000 dalton (stored in the connective tissues of the skin and has long-term effects on skin hydration)
- Low Molecular Weight: 400.000 to 1.000.000 dalton (works in the deeper layers of the skin with cell-regenerative properties and works on skin ageing)
- 1% Niacinamide soothes skin and improves overall skin texture
- Can be used by all skin types
How to use?
- Apply 2-3 drops onto damp skin after cleansing
- Gently massage until the product is absorbed into the skin
- Follow up with a moisturiser and sunscreen for best results.
- Can be used in the morning and evening.
Hyaluronic Acid: Water-soluble super ingredient that keeps the skin moisturised for long and improves skin texture overtime by working on signs of ageing on the skin
ACS Biomater Sci Eng. 2015 Jul 13;1(7):481-493
The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, 7(3), 27–29
Niacinamide: Water-soluble antioxidant sourced from Vitamin B3, when used at lower concentrations inhibits sebum production & soothes skin
Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, 2006 Jun;8(2):96-101
Butylene Glycol: A conditioning and moisturising ingredient that helps repair and protect skin’s barrier and also provide surface hydration
Journal of the American college of toxicology, Volume 4, Number 5, 1985
Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol and Xylitol: Reinforces the barrier function by stimulating ceramide synthesis and optimised water reserves by boosting natural moisturising factor and hyaluronic acid
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 8(1), 32-39
Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Gluconate: A combination that is an active ingredient booster and has a radical scavenging effect to inhibit cellular free radical formation
Dermatology Research and Practice, volume 2014
Piper Nigrum (black pepper) Seed Extract: Naturally derived anti-oxidant with various multi-fold benefits. It also increases the bioavailability of the product to the skin.
Nutrition Research, Volume 19, Issue 3, 1999, Pages 381-388
Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin: A combination of skin-softening, antimicrobial and a preservative required to keep the serum fresh and free from any microbial growth
Contact Dermatitis. 2016 May;74(5):281-8
Aqua, Xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol and xylitol, Hyaluronic Acid, Piper nigrum (black pepper) Seed extract, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aspartate (and) Zinc Gluconate (and) Copper Gluconate, Sodium Gluconate
Since Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide are versatile in nature, you can safely mix them with any active ingredients.
For added brightness and a dewy skin
Use with Deconstruct’s Brightening Serum – 10% Niacinamide + 0.3% Alpha Arbutin for added brightness. Apply 2-3 drops onto dry skin after cleansing. Use your fingertips to spread it evenly across your face until absorbed. Follow up with Deconstruct Hydrating Serum 2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide for best results.
For an acne-free and oil-free hydrated skin without the oiliness
Use with Deconstruct’s Acne Control Serum – 3.3% Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate to clear out acne and scars and keep skin moisturised without feeling oily. Apply 2-3 drops onto dry skin after cleansing and gently pat it onto the skin until absorbed. Follow up with Deconstruct Hydrating Serum 2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide for best results.
For an even, clear and supple skin
Use with Deconstruct’s Exfoliating Serum – AHA 18% + BHA 2% to and even out your skin tone. Apply evenly on clean and dry skin, avoiding eye area, and leave on for no more than 10 minutes. Wash off with cold water and follow up with Deconstruct Hydrating Serum 2% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Niacinamide for best results.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised
- Best suited for individuals above 18 years of age
- Safe to be used during pregnancy
Immediately plumps up and hydrates the skin.
I am a beginner in chemical products for skin care....but this product made my skin so good healthy and moisturized.
So far it seems like an overall good product for sensitive/oily acne prone skin, with a few breakouts probably till my skin adjusts to it fully. Just wish the quantity was more for the price.
it is hydrating... but one thing I forgot to suggest is that the bottle is too small compared to the price. Otherwise it is quite good
It hydrates your skin ...quite good